It’s been months since I last updated this blog. In a nutshell, I am doing OK. More than two years after my heart attack, I can safely say that I am still here. I am struggling with several aspects of my life, but trying my best to hold my own.
December 26, 2017 was my two year anniversary of the heart attack. December 30, 2017 was two years to the day of my open heart surgery. You can read all about this stuff at the beginning of this blog.
As I may have mentioned in the last post, I will be posting stuff that is also non-health related… Here is a questionnaire I answered from one of my Facebook friends, Marie from San Diego CA. She often posts these kinds of questions…
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? crackers
2. Where was your profile pic taken? Huh? 😀
3. Worst physical pain you’ve experienced: hours, days and weeks after open heart surgery
4. Favorite place you’ve been? Home in Hawaii
5. How late did you stay up last night?12:00am
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to? 2 miles north of Hilo.
7. Which of your Facebook friends lives the closest to you? No one within a 1 mile radius of my home location.
8. When was the last time you cried? Recently
9. Who took your profile picture? I never take pictures of myself to post in public spaces…. especially now that facial recognition is becoming more of the norm.
11. What’s your favorite season? summer
12. If you could have any career, what would it be? disc jockey on late night music radio
13. What was the last book you read? “Billionaire at the Barricades…” by Laura Ingraham
14. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? God.
15. Are you a good influence? Marginally
16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? Sometimes
17. You have the remote, what channel will you choose? Fox News
18. 2 people who you think would play ? No one
19. Last concert you attended? Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band
20. Favorite type of food: steak – of course I haven’t had beef in a long time now. I can still dream.
The first sunrise of 2018. Lately I have not been taking many photos. I wonder why.